Bluetooth Not Working in iOS 11 on iPhone and iPad
New iPhone comes with new problems. There are various problems which occurs in iPhone. The Bluetooth not working is one of the simple problems in iPhone. There are many common issues in iPhone series. The problem occurs are like Bluetooth connectivity problem. This problem keeps on irritating you. We are here writing the problems which can be fixed Bluetooth not working in iOS 11 on iPhone and iPad.
Restart iPhone & Bluetooth:
- First of all, go to ‘Settings‘
- Now go too ‘Bluetooth‘ and turn the service off.
- Press and hold the ‘Power‘ button,
- And when you see “slide to power off”, swipe it to turn off your iPhone.
- Press Power button to restart your iOS device and turn on Bluetooth again.
- Follow the following steps to forgot Bluetooth.
- First of all, go to Settings
- Now click on the tap Bluetooth
- Now tap to “Forget This Device”;
- Then pair your device (iPhone) with the device again.
Reset iPhone Network Settings:
- Go to ‘Settings‘
- Then tap to ‘General‘
- And then ‘Reset‘
- And finally, tap to ‘Reset Network Settings‘.
Reboot your iPhone:
We hope your problems are solved related to Bluetooth Not Working in iOS 11 on iPhone and iPad. If there are any problems related to this issue, please comment below. We will try to solve this. If you like this articles do comment, share this and also do follow us on Facebook and Twitter official account
Author: Richard F. Belt
Richard F. Belt is the founder of TheGadgetUpdates.com who has a keen eye for news, rumors and all the unusual stuff that happens all around the Gadgets.