Chinese electronics and telecommunications giant Huawei has refreshed its MateBook “D” notebook with updated specifications. The new MateBook “D” (2018) runs Windows 10 and comes with 8th generation Intel Core processors and an improved GPU. Huawei had also announced MateBook “X” and MateBook
“E” alongside the MateBook D earlier this year. The notebook is based on Windows 10 operating system.
Specifications about gadgets
1. MateBook “D” (2018) borrows the metal unibody.
2. A 15.6-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) with 83 percent screen ratio.
Powered by the new 8th generation Intel Core i5, i7 processors and a new dedicated Nvidia GeForce MX150.
3. The most affordable one has a Core i5-8250U processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Nvidia GeForce MX150 GPU, and is priced at Rs.50,900.
4. The second one Intel Core i5-8250U chipset, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD, the same GPU, and is priced at Rs. 53,900.
5. The most premium MateBook (2018) lineup features a top-of-the-line Intel Core i7-8550U processor, 8GB memory, 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD, an Nvidia GeForce MX150 graphics card, with a price of Rs.65,700.
5. A 43.3Wh battery, with 10hrs battery life on a single full charge.
6. Weighs about 175 grams.