We live in the era of technology. The world has been advancing rapidly from last two decades with the invention of new technology trends. You have all the information in your fingertip. You can capture images and record video on the go. In this advancing technology world where we can get ever information in the fraction of a second, we sometimes are often caught up in a little simplest task.
For instance, you bought a new iPhone and have been using it for a couple of months. You are enjoying the quality of the camera and capturing every little thing, videoing the sunrise and the sunset and everything that you admire. But, after a period of time your iPhone start to respond with an error stating” Low memory”, and this is the time where are you are stuck up searching for information how to free your iPhone memory. Well, the simple answer is transferring all the files to the computer. We have listed some of the easiest ways to transfer files to the computer.
Simplest Way to Transfer Files from iPhone to Computer
USB Cable Transferring:
The easiest way to transfer photos and video from iPhone to Computer is with the help of Cable wire. Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Use the cable wire which you use for charging your phone. Remove the head of the charger and connect one end of the cable to the computer and another end to your phone.
- Step 2: Every OS had an in-built Photos app. When you plug in the cable, the application will launch by its own. If it does not, go to your application folder and manually launch it.
- Step 3: Once the application is open. Look for the import option. The option is mainly located at the right corner of the screen. Click on the option and in few minutes you will have all your videos and photos transfer to your computer. The transferring time depends on the total size of your files. The smaller the size the less time it will take to transfer, and larger the size the more the transferring time. The above steps are both applicable to Mac OS and Windows OS.
Copy paste method:
This is method is really simple. Follow the simple steps below:
- Step 1: Connect the cable as described in the above cable transfer method.
- Step 2: When your system detects your device you will get an option “Autoplay” for Windows and for Mac it will automatically be detected by software iTunes.
- Step 3: On the AutoPlay option box you will have an option “Open device to view files”. Click on the option. You will get another option as, “Internal Storage”, click on it. You are now on your phone folder. Look for DCIM folder, open the folder and you will have all your videos and photos in different folders.
- Step 4: When you found your photos and videos, Copy or cut as you desire and paste it on your desired folder on your computer.
Google photo app:
You can save your photos and videos with the help of Google photo app.
- Step 1: Download the Google photo app, log in with your current Gmail address or create one if you prefer. Once you are inside the application.
- Step 2: Tap on the menu option which is located at the top left corner of the screen, you will get a drop-down.
- Step 3: On the drop-down option, tap on a setting option. You will be redirected to setting option.
- Step 4: On the setting screen, look for “Back up & sync” option, tap on it.
- Step 5: You will be directed to Back up and & sync screen, on the screen look for Photos and Video option, enable both the option. Your photos and videos will start to back up.
- Step 6: Open the app on the computer and copy all the photos and videos. In future whenever you take photo or record a video it will automatically backup. So, you don’t have to worry about setting up all over again and again.
This is the only website which provides 100 GB free memory space.
- Step 1: Download the application, launch the app and log in with your desire Gmail account.
- Step 2: On the home page of the application. Tap on the menu option on the top left side of the screen.
- Step 3: On your tap, options will slide in. On the option, tap “choose what to backup”.
- Step 4: On the page “Choose what to backup” you will find different categories such as; Photos, Documents, Videos, Music and other folders. Enable the option you want to back up. The backup time takes depending upon your total size of the files you want to backup.
- Step 5: Go to Degoo website and log in with the same Email address that you use for logging into your Degoo app account. You either cut or copy your file to the computer.
Apart from all the above mention methods, there are still lots of other methods available online. But, I had sum up the simplest methods for your convenience. These methods are the simplest and easy ones. Does not matter which Operating system you use or which version of operating system you own? The above mention methods are applicable to all types Operating system.
Author: krishna Chhetry
Krishna chhetry is an inspiring writer from the third world, basically Nepal. Regardless of being from the poor economy and less facilitated country, he still manage to rise up to the international level of writers. His Passion for writing is an inspiration to all the third world newbie writer.
Krishna writes for many blogs. His niche includes Psychology, Social Media, Pet Industry, Self help and Gadgets.